Tuesday 9 February 2010

break you to make you


this evening, at 5.50pm, my negotiation training begins.

i'm on a 4 day course. in the middle of nowhere. no phone signal and internet is intermittent. a letter with strict instructions has been left in my hotel room.

i have a feeling this is going to be hardcore.

colleagues that have already been on the course aren't allowed to give too much away (apparently everyone experiences some form of epiphany half way through) but pulling together some of the hints and snippets of information has led me to believe they break you down to build you back up again.

i'm excited but i'm also slightly petrified.

i'm hoping to learn a lot though. these guys are the best in the country at teaching buyers like me how to negotiate successfully.

so here goes......

if you don't here from me in say, 2 weeks, call someone!

2 comments:

Meg said...

what are you negotiating... hostage situations? this sounds crazy! i hope it goes well :)

DaMonique said...

I must agree with Meg, it sounds kind of crazy-- I'm very intrigued.

You have a very interesting blog, I think I must follow and see what happens...

Good luck, although I don't know if you need it lol